The Aalto Science Institute is an interdisciplinary research initiative hosted by the Aalto University School of Science to advance and foster international collaboration and research at the highest level across the fields of science.
Current in AScI
- Read about this year's Internship programme
- Look at three new stories about Science Factories; Active Fluids, Interaction Networks and Algebraic Geometry
- Introduction to two new Science Fellows Marcelo Días and Louis Theran
- Welcome to AScI Talks Seminar; Time: Wednesdays at 2:15 p.m. Place: TUAS building, Otaniementie 17, AScI premises 3rd floor, use the elevator in the TUAS lounge to AScI lounge 3161 (street side open office space)
- Next Wed 24th Sept at 14:15, Speaker Dr. Toralf Neuling (Oldenburg University, Germany), "Introduction to transcranial alternating current stimulation - state of the art and future perspectives"